Friday, December 10, 2010

Andrew's Birthday!

Wow!  What a month it has been!  I am behind on posting so I am going to start with Andrew's 5th birthday.  After dealing with all the illnesses this past month I decided that Andrew would just have a small family party instead of inviting all his friends from school.  It was just too much after weeks of everyone being sick.  So a small family party is what we did and it was probably the most fun I have ever had at a party.   There was no pressure to entertain anyone and I actually got to enjoy the party!

We started the day with Andrew's last T-Ball game and a little party to celebrate the season afterward and then we headed back to the house for his birthday party.

I was really worried if Andrew would notice or not that it wasn't as big as previous years but he never said anything until after everyone had left.  He looks at me and says "Mommy I didn't get as many presents as I thought I would but I love all them so much!"  It made me feel good that even though he didn't get as many he still had a great time and enjoyed all of his presents.   

I am still having a hard time believing that he is five!  I can remember when he was born so well it seems like yesterday. 


0 comments: