Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Maiya

I want to thank everyone who helped us celebrate our baby girl's 2nd birthday.  It was such a special day for us and Maiya had such a good time with her family and friends.  I will say she had the party blues once everyone left and it was time for her to go to bed for the night.  She was not ready for her party to be over and it was a very hard concept for her that after all that it was over.  Nonetheless she had a great time and so did mommy and daddy.

I say it all the time how hard it is to believe that my kids are yet another year older and Maiya turning two is no exception.  I can remember the day she was born like it was yesterday and to think it was really two years ago blows my mind.  What a joy Maiya brings to my life!  Watching her grow from a little baby into a little girl has been so much fun.  I look forward to the next year and what new joys this sweet girl will bring me.

I want to say a special thanks to Shana for making Maiya's cookies.  They turned out awesome and I loved them and so did Maiya.  Shana has her own cookie business called Sugarcoated Cookies so make sure you give her a call if you ever need party favors.  :)

0 comments: