Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Month Already!?!?!

Okay I cannot believe it has been a month since I updated this blog the time just flew by.  I have a lot to write about but I am going to wait until my new blog design is finished.  :)

Yes I said new blog design.  I found a lady who does blog designs for a great price!!  I have so dearly missed my old blog that was made for me and every time I look at my blog it makes me wish I had one again that was made just for me.  Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any designs that I really like.  That was until I stumbled across Laura Jane's website.  I sat on it for a while thinking maybe I should wait, and then my friend said to me you haven't updated your blog in a long time.  I said I know because it is ugly.  So sad that I have no desire to write in an ugly blog but it is true. 

Anyway I am hoping that when my new blog is done I will feel inspired to write in it again.  lol

Stay Tuned!!

0 comments: