Friday, July 1, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Okay so I am really far behind on posts.  I am working on getting caught up but it is going to take me a while.

Since Andrew's preschool graduation was May 12th I thought that would be a good place to start...not to mention it was the cutest thing I had ever seen.  Watching all these little kids walk down the isle to Pomp and Circumstance in their caps and gowns was absolutely adorable.   They all were smiling ear to ear with pride and it was awesome!  I am so proud of Andrew.  When I think back to the start of this preschool year and all the problems we had at the old school to where he was on this day it brings tears to my eyes.  He has grown so much in a short time and I couldn't be more proud of him.  I still can't believe he will be in kindergarten in six weeks but I know that he is going to LOVE it!

Andrew
 Family Picture
 Grammy and Andrew
 Ms. Donna and Andrew
 Andrew and his friends from school
After the graduation ceremony several of us met at the fountain to let the kids play.  We had a wonderful time and I met some really amazing people!



0 comments: